TOP Network Biweekly Report: July 8 — July 21
We have a bunch of updates for you in our latest bi weekly report.
Introducing — TopIPFS
TOP Network recently invested 1.5 million USD in Top Blocks to create the only IPFS cloud computing power that promises a 100% yield. A little background on Top Blocks. It is one of our partner companies and a critical part of the TOP ecosystem. It currently has three main products — TopIPFS, Top Blocks Studio, and TOP supernode.
TopIPFS is a one-stop Filecoin shared mining cloud computing power released based on IPFS. It divides the computing power stored by the overall mining machine into several parts to lower the threshold for users to participate in IPFS mining.
At the same time, TopIPFS is also the only IPFS cloud computing power in the entire network that can guarantee the capital or 100% of the returns to investors under certain conditions. This capital injection is a crucial part of TOP’s perfect ecological construction.
In the future, IPFS will also become an essential solution for optimizing storage on the TOP public chain, helping to accelerate the TOP public chain’s implementation and genuinely becoming a top public chain capable of carrying massive amounts of real business.
One Life Buoy
On July 21, TOP Network launched a fundraising activity called “One Life Buoy” to the TOP community to help the flooded areas. Community friends can scan the WeChat QR code through the poster to show their love. TOP will send all donations received to the Jiangxi Red Cross to donate lifebuoys to the disaster-stricken families in Jiangxi. After the donation arrives at the Jiangxi Red Cross, you can check it through the “One Life Buoy” project on the official website of the Jiangxi Red Cross.
- Some bugs in the main branch of the v0.97 version have been removed. There are currently 19 major bugs left to remediate.
- The optimization iteration version #2 of the system contract data volume has been fully developed to sustain a large amount of data.
- P2P network anti-DDOS attack optimization version #3 has been completed and closed.
- July 8th was a busy day for Noah Wang, the co-founder of TOP Network, visited the Beiyang Cloud School of Tianjin University and shared the innovation, empowerment, and breakthrough of the “blockchain+” era.
- After that at 16:00 of the same day, Noah was a guest on the mining coin network to discuss staking mining.
- At 17:00 on July 8, Rachel Huo, Top Network’s Marketing Director, was invited to participate in the All-Star Live Festival held by Fruity Finance, a dialogue with investment tycoon Richard.
- At 19:30 on July 15th, Noah was a guest at Fruity Finance and chatted with Dou Yan, researcher and deputy dean of Haieryi Network, about how blockchain technology can empower traditional enterprises.